THIS IS NOT A FINANCIAL OR GAMING PRODUCT. IT IS SOFTWARE MADE FOR THE BENEFIT OF INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE WHO WANT TO CONDUCT TRANSACTIONS PEER-TO-PEER AND DIRECT THIS PROJECT FOR THEIR OWN PURPOSES .
PROJECT DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT – “LETTER OF INTENT” FOR A TOKEN SALE OF BBILLER SMART CONTRACTS – “THE OFFER”. DATED 30 SEPTEMBER 2018 – AN INITIAL TOKEN OFFER (“ICO”)
1. This is not an Investment product. This is a crowdfunded project.
2. This is not a company share stock/derivative. It is a sale of a digital asset.
3. The purchase price of BBILLER digital tokens are pegged to the United States Dollar (USD).
4. GST is not applicable to the sales of Digital Assets.
5. BBILLER tokens may be used to transmit money as payment for goods and services.
6. bBiller websites and website applications are generally non-financial in scope, however our solution is KYC/AML compliant, were a financial act to occur (peer to peer).
7. BBILLER tokens offer no rights to company profits generated by the project, unless owners propose that such should occur. As a member, you can.
8. BBILLER tokens are not designed or disingenuously devised to acquire stock or money, except as required by the owners of BBILLER tokens.
9. Final BBILLER and BILL tokens are denominated in the Asset class Digital Token ETH, and listed on various Exchanges for trading.
End Date: 1 November, 2018
Exchange Trading Date: 7 November, 2018
Distributed Autonomous Organisation – Capital Requirements
bBiller Pty Ltd seeks to raise funds on the sale or disposal of 11,100,000,000 BBILLER tokens as follows:
Round 1: 1,100,000,000 @ $0.01USD
Round 2: 2,000,000,000 @ $0.02USD
Round 3: 2,000,000,000 @ $0.04USD
Total for Sale: 5,100,000,000.
Balance of Tokens allocated as follows:
Balance: 4,000,000,000 to Existing Investors and held in reserve.
Contract Address: BBILLER
Contract Address: BBILLERBALLOT
BBILLER token holders rights are to propose and vote by:
1. Requesting access to https://github.com/srowlison/bbiller
2. Execute their voting rights by calling this function from their wallet:
Function vote(uint256 _gitHubId, bool _inFavour).
Members may petition the company that it pay a dividend by raising a proposal no more than every 12 months or earlier if agreed by way of an alternative proposal issued by members. bBiller will prioritise profits as follows:
1. Pay all expenses, taxes and charges
2. Account for liabilities and assets by making provisions in accordance with financial best practices
3. Make counter proposals for the goodwill of the company and its largest owner
4. Augment with the use of forward estimating tools to auction the net profit after tax contribution. The following inputs will be used to scale votes and determine distribution:
a. Number of Tokens owned by members,
b. Number of Tokens in circulation,
c. Use the Mean Distribution curve of Votes counted, and;
d. Apply Predictive Oracles as it sees fit.
How to Buy
Purchase Tokens from this website.
How to Exit
Tokens can be exchanged wherever they are accepted. We recommend distributed exchange www.idex.market